TSC-SB: 1-Port Directional Coupler
Pico Digital TruSpec’s TSC-SB series of 1GHz professional commercial grade CATV Directional Couplers provide superb performance. Applications range from residential to MDU installations in international and domestic cable distribution systems. These taps are used in applications requiring the bulk of the signal passing through one port while reduced signal passes from the tapped port. This feature ideally suits TSC-series taps for systems using looped or tree and branched architectures.
Pico’s advanced printed board circuitry includes special ferrite core material guaranteeing unsurpassed insertion loss, optimal isolation and return loss performance to 1GHz ensuring high-quality analog or digital signal transfer. All TSC-series F-port threads are precision machined, ensuring easy connector installation and removal, and improved port-to-connector interface. High retention internal seizing pins ensure excellent connectivity to connector center lead.
TSC-SB series directional couplers feature a solder-back cover-plate to provide the highest possible EMI-RFI shielding >-140dB eliminating signal ingress and providing a full environmental seal. All TSC-series taps feature a thick tin coating over a zinc-alloy diecast housing to ensure excellent corrosion resistance. Each TSC-series directional coupler is fully tested at the factory and certified to SCTE standards.
- Digital-Ready Broadband 5~1000MHz frequency range
- TSC-SB series feature a solder-sealed back cover-plate to provide maximum EMI-RFI shielding >-130dB! eliminating signal ingress and guarantee distortion free pictures
- High tap-to-output isolation provides spurious carrier protection and minimizes undesired channel interaction, reducing picture distortion
- High-performance printed board circuitry provides low intermodulation distortion to ensure excellent digital performance
- Capacitor coupling circuitry at all ports provide effective DC voltage blocking for improved hum modulation and intermodulation
- 1-inch centered 1/2" long precision machined F-connector threads ensure improved port-to-connector interface and accommodate external security devices
Product Documents & Videos
|Spec Sheet||Click to Download|