IN STOCK - ON SALE THIS MONTH
SDQ6 Standard Definition Encoder/QAM
Pico Digital's SDQ6 is a high-performance MPEG2 video encoder that allows the encoding of six composite video and Dolby stereo inputs into a multiplexed QAM and ASI outputs. The single rack spaced SD encoder offers PSIP virtual channel mapping of each channel in addition to EAS and closed captioning. With up to 40 dB of RF output and the ability for remotely controlled access, all these standard features make the SDQ6 the most cost effective encoder in the marketplace. Ideal uses for the SD encoder include commercial residential properties, academic and medical facilities, local area network applications for both CATV and broadcast as well as the hospitality industry.
- Front panel controls allow program selection from the multiple program transport stream on ASI input.
- With the optional IP input, the front panel controls allow program selection using IP addr ess and port number
- The BNC ASI input is looped to a BNC ASI output to support additional downstream transport stream processing applications.
- 19 inch 1 RU size for standard rack mounting.
- Efficient Internal switching mode power supply offers universal power input from 103 to 250 VAC.
- Will encode up to six composite video and stereo audio inputs into one QAM
- NEW QAM modes supported: Annex B, 64, and 256
- Codec: MPEG 2 MP@ML video compression
- Frequency range 54 to 864 MHz
- Maximum output level 40 dBmV
- EAS and Closed Caption equipped
- Remote control via web browser
- PSIP tables allow user to configure virtual channel map for each channel
Product Documents & Videos
|Spec Sheet||Click to Download|