The Contemporary Research QDA4-45 is an amplified RF combiner that can switch between one or four inputs, with adjustable amplification up to 32 dB of gain.
Designed for QMOD HDTV applications, the QDA4-45 can receive an RF feed from QMOD modulators or QCA9-33 Active Combiners. Inputs can be switched between one or four inputs, with selectable gain.
The compact QDA4-45 mounts in a single rack space using either the Contemporary Research RK1 single rack mount kit or RK2EZ dual rack mount kit. The units are wholly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Switches between one input or four input combiner
- Adds up to 32 dB gain for one input, 25 dB for 4 inputs
- Front-panel gain adjustment and LCD level display
- Provides a maximum output level of up to 50 dBmV
- Wideband, low noise amplifier
- Low power, draws less than 8.5 watts
- Compact metal enclosure, mounts in 1 RU using the RK1 or RK2EZ rack mount kits
- Combine up to 4 QMOD Modulators
- Combine 4 QCA9-33 Active Combiners for 36 channels
- Use as launch amp for RF system
- Use as booster amp to merge QMOD channels with existing 50 dBmV analog modulator systems