Four Port High-Frequency Ground Block from Perfect Vision
Rated for 0 MHz to 3 GHz
The internal components of ground block is different from standard frequency VHF/UHF ground blocks. The center coax conductor indexes into a close-tolerance tube that is resilient (spring) brass and is gold plated. The close center-tube tolerance assures a tight connection, the gold plating assures a good electrical connection and the overall performance is greatly improved over standard designs. Internally, the center conductor tube is insulated from the inner skin of the barrel by a maximum air gap which results in much less RF loss. Insertion loss is extremely low.
We highly recommend that you use a dielectric grease like our PVSG440 inside F connectors when making the final attachment to blocks and to ALL fittings that are exposed to moisture. Rain can still wick down between the threads and destroy the connection. Our dielectric grease prevents this from happening.
- UL approved
- Internal components designed for high frequency and low loss
- Gold plated center conductor assures good connections
- Resilient internal metals for dependable repeated insertion connections
- Minimal insertion and return loss numbers
- Two mounting screws are provided with each block