The PEG-NE24-IP/PEG-NE24-IP-C is a High Definition (HD)/Standard Definition (SD) video encoder with IP output. The PEG encoder has two IP output streams available, one HD or SD and one SD based on the Composite or HD/SD-SDI input source resolution. For each output stream, UDP is encapsulated SPTS (single program transport stream). The PEG-NE24 is controlled through a web page interface. The web page provides remote monitoring and updating capabilities and SNMP traps for status updates.
- Encodes a HD & SD stream of the same content in either MPEG-2 or H.264 formats
- Optional In-band management with VLAN support on SFP output
- GUI-based menu for local & remote configuration (Password Protected)
- Configuration and shutdown control via HTTP server UI and programmable API
- Unicast or Multicast is defined by the IP address
- Compositing allows rendering static images over video frames
- Supports PNG images including alpha channel/transparency