The LS 2150A series of active (unity gain or zero loss) L-band (950- 2150 MHz) splitters permit simple splitting of RF signals to multiple destinations. Configurations available from 2 to 64 ports, including dual and quad units. A variety of powering options and features are available. Active units will power LNBs. The active splitters are DC blocked on all outputs.
Features & Benefits:
- Convenient, centralized rack mount designs improve cable management
- Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability
- Larger configurations eliminate cascading for better performance
- Active (zero loss) splitters allow for ease in RF design
- Greatly improves cable management by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects
** Pricing includes standard power adapter (RPSUFBK181A57D181-110 VAC, 18 VDC, 1 AMP, WALL ADAPTER, W/2 PIN )
Please call for pricing on other LS 2150A configurations and options.
Product Documents & Videos
|Spec Sheet||Click to Download|