HDE-1C-QAM Single Channel HDTV Encoder
The low-cost HDE-1C-QAM MPEG-2 HD Encoder takes one Component or Composite program input and delivers it to 1xQAM and/or 1xIP (100/1000Base-T Ethernet) output. The QAM RF output is frequency agile over the entire CATV frequency range of 5-1002 MHz (channels T7 to T14, 2 to 158) with an output level of +40 dBmV. The unit accepts (1) high-definition (HD) program from a component input or (1) standard definition (SD) program from the composite video input.
The encoder supports Dolby® Digital audio encoding and Closed Captioning (EIA-608). Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 100/1000 Ethernet connection.
- Accepts one (1) program from any of the following inputs: 1 x Component or 1 x Composite
- Delivers the following outputs: 1xQAM + 1xIP
- Provides +40 dBmV QAM RF output level
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Compact design permits installation of up to 3 Encoder modules in 1RU
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608
- Full QAM output channel coverage from 5 to 1002 MHz (T7 to 158)
- Delayed Digital Audio Output feature for external audio applications
- Optional Analog Delayed Audio Output for public address system interface
- Part Number 6383 - HDE-1C-QAM HD Encoder
- Part Number 6383 DA - HDE-1C-QAM HD Encoder with Delayed Audio Output