The Pico Macom CA-30/550 is a high-quality push-pull, wall-mounted distribution amplifier that produces signals with extremely low-noise and harmonic distortion. This amplifier is capable of 82-channel operation over the 54-MHz to 550-MHz range, and makes an excellent distribution system amplifier in MDU, CATV, and SMATV systems. Because of its extremely low-noise figure and low distortion, the CA-30/550 is ideally suited for use in larger networks where amplifier cascading is required. In expanding bi-directional broadband systems, Pico Macom's PIDA series bi-directional amplifiers should be used.
- 30 dB gain for optimal carrier-to-noise ratio and superior picture quality
- Employs state-of-the art hybrid push-pull technology for distortion-free audio and video quality
- Adjustable slope and gain controls for easy system balancing
- Easy-access controls and low-loss (- 20 dB) test point enable simplified setup and performance monitoring
- Shielded enclosure provides over 95-dB of RFI shielding performance reducing leakage and ingress
- Built-in lightning and line voltage surge protection protects the unit from damage
Product Documents & Videos