BTPRO-1000 QAM/8VSB/Analog Signal Analyzer
The BTPRO-1000 is a versatile CATV test instrument for measuring both digital and analog CATV and Broadcast TV signals. Robust and easy to use, BTPRO-1000 provides hours of operating time from its high capacity battery. The instrument comes complete with soft carrying case, AC main and automotive chargers.
- QAM/8VSB/NTSC Measurements
- Extended frequency range of 4-1000 MHz
- MER, aBER, bBER, Noise Margin and Level/Power measurements plus Spectrum Analysis
- Automatic quality analysis: FAIL-MARGINAL-PASS based on user defined values
- Auto Seek & Store Function - an essential feature for creating custom memory channel plans. Scans receivable signals, determines signal type (QAM,8VSB or analog) and stores only those channels having signal levels above user defined values
- Ingress and Leakage Modes
- Data Logger Function: Steps through each channel in the “Active” memory plan and stores all related measurements
- Graphics Display
- Alpha-numeric keypad
- Optional TV Key Recovery for Hospitality Pro:Idiom™ systems (See model 4230RK)
Note: If Pro:Idiom™ Key Recovery feature is needed, please select the 4230 RK model listed in the related products section below. The Pro:Idiom™ feature is used for Hospitality applications that employ Pro:Idiom™ television sets. The option consists of a built-in frequency agile QAM modulator that connects directly to an affected Pro:Idiom™ TV to provide new encryption key information. Please contact Blonder Tongue for information on this option.