The 3.0/2.0 DOCSIS BT-CMTS-3000 is a high performance cable edge device. It allows service providers, integrators, and premise owners to utilize one device to deliver data, video, and voice-over coaxial in locations such as multiple dwelling units (MDUs), hospitality, and college campuses.
The BT-CMTS-3000 is an edge Cable Modem Termination System that enables service providers to offer a cost effective, quality solution for new services such as IPTV, video-over-IP, gaming, as well as traditional broadband services.
- DOCSIS 3.0/2.0 Compatible 500 Cable Modem Access Capacity (DOCSIS 2.0)
- 200-250 Cable Modem Access Capacity (DOCSIS 3.0)
- High-Bandwidth Capacity 16 Downstream Channels Supporting Up To QAM 256
- 4 Upstream Channels Supporting Up To QAM 64
- Dual Redundant AC Power Supplies
- Supports Real-time CPE Information
- Load Balancing Function Equipped
- Subnet VLAN & L2VPN
- System Log
- Supports Spectrum Monitoring
- Supports Performance Monitoring