The SP-HD-4A splits a single DVI or HDMI audio/video source for display on four identical outputs. It supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K, is HDCP compliant; supports HDMI 1.4 deep color & 3-D formats, and handles all HDMI Audio formats. The SP-HD-4A is a high-performance unit that digitally splits and buffers the input signal for a 100% perfect image and sound reproduction on all outputs. The SP-HDMI-4A is used to split an HDMI audio/video (or DVI) source for display on 4 outputs. It supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Perfect solution for high-end home-theatre setups
- Splits an HDMI source to 4 outputs without loss
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions, VGA to WUXGA, 480p to 1080p and 4K x 2K
- Allows each output to work independently when connected to different HDTV displays
- Can be used to split a DVI source for DVI displays by using HDMI-to-DVI adapter cables
- Small compact size