MFC 17700-(Chs2-61) Digital Single Channel Deletion Filter - Plate Mount
Deletes an entire QAM channel for the purpose of reinserting alternate programming, such as instructional content, security feeds, etc. This particular model is a plate mount configuration for installation on a wall or table. It can eliminate any individual QAM channel in the range of channels 2-61 and channels 95-99.
- Utilizes High "Q" Components for Optimum Performance
- Preserves Adjacent QAM or Analog Channels
- Operating Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 1 GHz
- Available in Plate Mount or Rack Mount Configurations
- Multi-Channel Configurations Available Upon Request
- Channel Availability: 2-61 and 95-99
- Channel Rejection: 40 dB (Min.)
- Adjacent QAM Channel Loss: 3 dB (Typ.); 4dB (Max.)
- Adjacent QAM Channel Delay Variation: 400 nS (Max.)
- 75 ohms / F-Female Connectors
For other QAM channel deletion ranges and/or alternate mounting configurations, please refer to the related products listed below.
Product Documents & Videos
|Spec Sheet||Click to Download|